SUMMER 2020 AND WINTER 2020/21
- Reservation please contact Thierry Thiebauld by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 00 33 (0) 450 02 63 28 and fax: 00 33 (0) 450 02 47 82.
- Website: www.chaletalpage.com.
- Chalet Alpage is located 3 kms from the village of La Clusaz on the road to Manigod/Croix Fry.
- Ski buses from the village are indicated ligne 4, “La Croix Fry/Manigod”.
PAYMENT OF THE DEPOSIT
– by bank transfer – our bank account details will be sent to you whe we confirm your option.
– by banker’s cheque (payable to « Chalet Alpage »).
– by credit card (please only gives us your card details by telephone).
- Your reservation will only become confirmed at the reception of your deposit, which is equivalent to 40% of the cost of your stay for the Summer season 2020 or for the Winter season 2020/2021.
- A confirmation of the reception of your deposit will be sent to you via email.
- Your deposit is deductable at the end of your stay and will be deducted from your final bill.
CANCELLATION OF A STAY
- If a stay is cancelled over 120 days from the arrival date, the deposit of 40% or 50% will be refunded in full.
- If a stay is cancelled over 90 days from the arrival date, the deposit of 40% or 50% will be forfeited.
- If a stay is cancelled less than 60 days from the arrival date, 50% of the total amount of the stay will be invoiced.
- If a stay is cancelled less than 30 days from the arrival date, 100% of the total amount of the stay will be invoiced.
- Any curtailment or interruption of a stay during this “said” stay, 100% of the total amount of the stay will be invoiced.
- Tourist tax: €1.50 per night and per person over 18 years old.
- Christmas Eve gala: supplement on half-board is €35 per adult/adolescent and €20 per child. If the child menu is chosen, there is no supplement.
- New Year Eve gala: supplement on half-board is €40 per adult/adolescent and €20 per child. If the child menu is chosen, there is no supplement.
- Dog: €14 per day (not fed). Please do not leave your animal alone in the room all day. Damages caused by an animal will be charged to the clients and paid on the departure day. Animals are not allowed in the dining room or the lounge.
- Any forgotten item can be sent to you if the postage & packing is paid in full.
- Half-board includes your room, breakfast (buffet available from 8 am until 10am) and the evening menu served from 7.30pm until 9pm. On request children can eat earlier.
- Wine and all drinks will be charged as an extra cost.
- Half-board menu for children includes a starter, a main course and a dessert.
- Arrival time: the rooms and the little chalet are available from 4pm. Please inform us is you are planning to arrive at the chalet after 8pm.
- Departure time: the rooms and the little chalet must be vacated by 11am.
- Bad weather: in case of bad weather during or before your stay, we, unfortunately, can only advice you of touristic activities available. The weather does not justify in any case a shortened or cancelled stay.
- In case of very cold weather, a big drop in temperature or sustained freezing temperatures, we cannot guarantee the usage of the pool.
- There is no lifeguard at the pool so any minor must at all times be accompanied and looked after by an adult. The same applies to the spa and the sauna.
- Damages: any damaged or broken item will be charged on the invoice without tax and is to be paid in full by the customer on departure.
- In case of a technical fault of the sauna, spa or pool, the management will ensure a quick repair but any problem will not be a reason for a refund or reduction.
- The direction declines any responsibility in case of an accident, which occurs from the non-respect of the rules of the pool, spa and sauna.
- The hotel declines all responsibilities in case of theft or loss.
- In case of non-availability of the hotel due to a technical problem in the premises or any other reason, the management reserves the right to have all or part of the guests housed in a hotel of equivalent category for services of the same level. The hotel cannot be sought for any additional compensation.